What Is the Dental Savings Plan?
The DENTAL SAVINGS PLAN is an annual plan with reduced fees that has been developed to deliver quality dental care service to families like yours that do not have access to dental insurance. Our office offers the convenience of flexible financial arrangement with the individualized attention of private care.
When will benefits begin?
Benefits will begin immediately. This is an annual plan. Members will remain in the plan for a minimum of 12 months.
What is the annual cost?
Adult – $299/year (A savings of $196/year off our regular fees)
Child – $179/year
What are the benefits?
Our membership plan eliminates all the hassles of traditional insurance:
- NO deductibles
- NO annual maximums
- NO preauthorizations
- NO claim forms
- NO waiting periods (immediate eligibility)
- NO monthly premiums
- NO caps on procedures
- NO denial of coverage
- FREE Consultation
What’s included in the dental savings plan?
Included in the plan at NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE:
- 2 Dental Cleanings per year
- 2 Routine Dental Examinations per year
- 2 Fluoride Treatments per year
- 2 Oral Cancer Screenings per year
- Any necessary X-rays needed
- 1 Emergency Examination per year
- 15% off the regular office fee for any general dentistry treatments
- 10% off the regular office fee for any specialty treatments (Implants, Invisalign, Veneers, Dentures, Teeth Whitening)
Program limits and exclusions
This program is a discount plan, not a dental insurance plan. Please understand the plan:
- Cannot be used in conjunction with another dental plan, dental insurance, or financing program such as Care Credit
- Is non-refundable
- Cannot be transferred to another person or family member
Call our office at 954-975-7900 for more information.